A selection of published and unpublished articles written by An Irish Angler and guest writers showcasing species, methods, people, places, experiences, and issues, within this Irish Anglers World.
- Towards a Greater Return from Ireland’s Marine Resource. First published – Irish Angler’s Digest Feb’ 2013.
- Reading Between the Lines, First published – Irish Angler’s Digest, March 2013.
- The Humble Flatfish. First published – Irish Angler’s Digest, April 2012.
- Irish Dreams, A Coarse and Pike Angling Guide. Written by Gary Robinson, 2012.
- Barrow Boys. First published – Irish Anglers Digest, May 2012.
- Rock Hopping in the Rebel County – Irish Anglers Digest, July 2012.
- What is the Future for Irish Sea Angling? – Irish Anglers Digest, August 2012.
- Where are our Mackerel? – Irish Anglers Digest, September 2012.
- Playing the Pike Percentages – Irish Anglers Digest, October 2012.
- Pier Fishing has its Place – Irish Anglers Digest, November 2012.
- Modern Day Shore Angling, a Monochrome Sport? – Irish Anglers Digest, December 2012.
- The Avoca Catchment, a Visionary View – Irish Anglers Digest, March 2011.
- Wild Waters vs Commercial Venues – By Gary Robinson, April 2011.
- Lough Muckno gets the Green Light – Irish Angler’s Digest, April 2011.
- Ireland’s Sea Fishing Industry Today – Inshore Ireland, April 2011.
- Something Fishy’s Going On – By Gary Robinson, May 2011.
- Beara Peninsula Magic – Irish Anglers Digest, May 2011.
- Back to the Future – Irish Anglers Digest, June 2011.
- Jelly Worms for Shore Pollack – Irish Anglers Digest, July 2011.
- Tope Alley, off Greystones, Co. Wicklow, Ireland. Irish Angler’s Digest, August 2011.
- A Ray of Light on the Avoca. Irish Angler’s Digest, September 2011.
- Winter Codling, the Shore Angler’s favourite. Irish Angler’s Digest, October 2011.
- Greyhounds of the Surf.
- Thoughts on Marketing Ireland’s Angling Product. Irish Angler’s Digest, November 2011.
- An Irish Angler’s Year. Irish Angler’s Digest, December 2011.
- Lugworm, a Versatile Bait.
- The Cawley Report.
- A Royal Venue by Gary Robinson
- Open sea mullet on the Beara
- Tope Heaven in South East Ireland, Irish Angler, March 2010
- Floundering Around in Co. Wexford – Unpublished
- Gary and Scott’s Excellent Irish Angling Adventures – Unpublished
- Seafood and Eat It.
- Winter Codling on the Beara Peninsula.
- Bruising Ballans
- The Inshore Fishery off North County Wicklow from an Angling Perspective.
- Monaghan for Monster Roach, Angling Times, October 2009
- Big Skies & Stoneflies – Unpublished
- Shad Times at St. Mullins – Irish Angler, April 2009
- John Higgins, Fly Fisherman, Co. Kildare, Irish Angler, August 2009
- Peadar O’Brien, Pike and Coarse Angling Guide – Unpublished
Gary Robinson: A former youth international fly fisherman, Gary is an all round angler with a particular passion for coarse angling and pike fishing. His remit also includes fly fishing for sea trout and mullet of which Gary has caught both to over five pounds, and the growing phenomenon of kayak fishing. Along with his fishing buddy Scott Ring, Gary in recent years has studied, targeted, and fished the inland waterways of Ireland to take good bags of tench, bream, roach, and hybrids, many to specimen weight.
Gary writes monthly articles for the Irish Anglers Digest across a range of angling topics, and is a regular contributor to various angling media.